The belly is one of the areas of the body that tends to look bloated. This is not only because of difficulties that the digestive system can present, but also because of the accumulation of fluids and fat. Fortunately, a healthy low-calorie salad recipe can help to reduce this effect.
Although many try to keep it flat through daily physical exercise, it is important to supplement this habit with a balanced diet.
While we cannot deny that this is one of the best ways to preserve the figure, we must recognize that the nutrients that we obtain from food also play a major role.
The thing is, just as there are foods that increase the level of bloating, there are others that, on the contrary, help to detoxify in order to help you achieve your desired look.
In fact, many can be combined in delicious low-calorie salad recipes that aid in the loss of fat and other waste that influences the swelling.
Additionally, we want to share a delicious low-calorie salad recipe that helps you to flatten your belly while fighting fluid retention and excess weight.
Do you want to try this low-calorie salad recipe?
Low-Calorie Salad Recipe To Shrink The Belly And Lose Weight
Preparing a low-calorie salad has become one of the favorite habits of those people who are trying to lose weight and keep their abdomen flat.
Although it is not about basing the diet on these type of recipes, since it is important to consume other foods, their intake turns out to be a great support to combat the excess of fat and the accumulation of toxins and liquids.
These combine some low-calorie vegetables that, due to their high antioxidant content, minimize the negative effects of free radicals while supporting the process of detoxification of blood and excretory organs.
In addition, they are an important source of vitamins and minerals that contribute to meeting the body’s daily requirements.
In this case we boost the properties of the vegetables with the proteins in the cheese, which increases its caloric value to achieve better performance during each activity of the day.
It also has a touch of spices and olive oil, ideal for supporting metabolic functions that help reduce obesity.
How To Prepare This Delicious Low-Calorie Salad Recipe
The salad that we propose below is a dish that you can enjoy at breakfast, as part of lunch or a light dinner.
Its ingredients are easy to acquire from a market and, in fact, the majority make up part of our pantry.
You can keep it mind any time you want to avoid eating too much food, as it helps prolong the feeling of fullness without adding too many calories.
- 1 ½ cups of cherry tomatoes (225 g)
- 1 cucumber
- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 tbsp. chopped red onion (20 g)
- 2 tbsp. chopped parsley (20 g)
- ¼ cup of feta cheese (37 g)
- 2 tbsp. of olive oil(32 g)
- 1 tbsp. of red wine vinegar (10 ml)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash the cherry tomatoes, cut them in half and add them in a bowl.
- Peel the cucumber, remove the seeds and dice it finely.
- Remove the flesh of a ripe avocado and chop it in order to combine it with the ingredients already in the bowl.
- Then, add the onion and chopped parsley, making sure they mix well with the other
- Add the feta cheese cut into cubes and stir carefully.
- On the side, prepare a dressing with olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Mix everything well and, after checking the flavor, pour it over the low-calorie salad.
- Keep stirring gently so that delicate vegetables do not break.
- Serve it and enjoy it.
The nutritional properties of this exquisite low-calorie salad recipe are a great support to slimming the belly and reducing your size.
However, it is essential to clarify that it does not work on its own, since it should be accompanied by a calorie-controlled diet free of inflammatory foods.
In addition, it is also convenient to increase the consumption of water and natural juices, which support the reduction of tissue swelling