Here’s a recipie that shows you how to make it:
for 12 servings
- 2 ½ cups graham cracker crumb
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 8 oz cream cheese, 3 packages
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 ½ cups pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- whipped cream, to serve
- In a bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
- Transfer the graham cracker mixture to a 9-inch (23 cm) springform pan, creating an even base that goes up 1-inch (2 cm) on the sides.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese and heavy cream and beat until smooth, 3-4 minutes.
- Add the sugar, pumpkin, cinnamon and vanilla and beat until smooth and fluffy.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture into the springform pan, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 6-8 hours.
- Top with whipped cream, slice, and serve!