Perfect Keto Egg Salad !
This easy keto egg salad is a quick and healthy low carb lunch with plenty of protein and delicious flavor!
This Keto Egg Salad makes the perfect lunch option or in smaller portions a delicious high-fat side. I am sharing this recipe with the nutrition info both with and without veggies. If you opt for a veggie-free version, you can enjoy this keto egg salad with NO carbs! I like to get my veggies in any way I can, but know not everyone loves them as much as I do.
- 1 Avocado, medium
- 6 Eggs
- ⅓ Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Tsp Dijon Mustard
- Splash of lemon juice (to prevent avocado browning)
- ⅛ Tsp Dill (optional)
- ½ Tbsp fresh chopped parsley (optional)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Cover the eggs with water in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, turn heat off, cover and rest in hot water for 10-15 minutes. (more or less based on preference)
- Run under cold water and peel shells
- Chop the eggs into small pieces, sprinkle with salt and pepper, set aside
- Mash avocado and sprinkle with salt and pepper
- In medium bowl, mix mayo, mashed avocado, mustard, lemon juice and choice of herbs
- Chill and serve
Keto Egg Salad Without The Veggies:
4 Large Eggs (Boiled, Peeled, and Sliced)
1/3 Cup Mayo
1/2 tsp Mustard
Follow the instructions above
Fat: 41 grams
Protein: 12 grams