Even though many people are not aware of it, odor affects our mood. If you want to relax, your home should have an abundant fragrance. If the odor in our home is unpleasant and strong, it will make us feel uncomfortable. Unluckily, we cannot always have a wonderful fragrance in our homes.
After chopping onion we cannot get rid of the unpleasant odor in any way. In order to eliminate the odor, most housewives buy air fresheners, which only hide the odor. But when their effect goes away, the odor reappears.
In this article, we are going to show you how to make a natural flavoring, which is more effective than air fresheners. You spray your home with it and the pleasant smell will remain for a long period of time. Even your guests will love it. It is really easy to prepare it and the ingredients necessary for this flavoring are not expensive.
A NATURAL FLAVORING RECIPE
• One spray bottle
• One tablespoon of baking soda
• Three cups of lukewarm water
• Three tablespoons of fabric softener
How to prepare and use:
• Put the three tablespoons of fabric softener in the spray bottle.
• After that, add the three cups of lukewarm water in the bottle.
• Finally, add one tablespoon of baking soda and close the bottle.
• Shake the bottle well until the ingredients are mixed.
• Spray the mixture all over your house.
Except this natural flavoring, there are other home-made products which you can use to refresh your home. In addition, we are going to show you how to prepare a home-made fabric softener, so that you can save money. With this fabric softener, your clothes wil have a unique aroma.
FABRIC SOFTENER RECIPE
• 150 – 200 ml of hot water
• 10 g. of baking soda
• 800 ml of apple cedar vinegar
• 20 drops of essential oil (your choice)
• 3.5 l plastic container
How to prepare and use:
It is really important that the plastic container is large. If the container is small, the fabric softener grows and you will spit it out of the container.
• Pour the hot water in the plastic container.
• Add the apple cedar vinegar and the baking soda. The chemical reaction will create bubbles, but do not worry, it is normal.
• When the bubbles go away, put the mixture into an empty bottle of fabric softener.
• Add a few drops of essential oil.
• Finally, stir it and store it on a dark, cool place.
You can use this natural softener by adding it in washing machine or in the soaking clothes. In fact, you use it in the same way as the commercial clothe softeners. This fabric softener will make you clothes keep the fragrance for a long period of time.