Stress affects our everyday life. Toxins and chemicals are everywhere and we can’t do anything to stop that. We need to perform common detoxification processes, so that our body could be healthy. There are numerous ways that are relaxing, affordable and very simple.
In this article, we’re going to discuss about a blue-green algae called spirulina. It contains different amino acids, antioxidants, enzymes and minerals. When you bathe in spirulina, you soften, nourish and revitalize your skin. It can help you against fatigue, muscle ache, eliminate fluids from your cells etc.
You can also add Epsom salts in your bath and improve it even more. With this process, you’ll eliminate any harmful toxin and enter sulfates and magnesium in your body.
Here’s how to prepare an amazing and warm bath:
½ a cup of sea salt
5 drops of essential oil
½ a cup spirulina that will be combined in a pitcher that contains warm water
These Are The Best 10 reasons to use spirulina:
- It alkalizes our body, detoxifies and improves the liver.
- Spirulina is abundant in chlorophyll that detoxifies our blood by eliminating pollutants like heavy metals from it.
- It is often combined with chlorella.
- Spirulina contains B-9 (folic acid), B-1 (thiamine), B-6 (pyridoxine),B-3 (nicotinamide), B-2 (riboflavin), etc.
- Spirulina also contains selenium, iron, zinc, manganese, copper, vitamin E etc.
- In 1 tablespoon of dried spirulina there are 8 mg of calcium. It is more than the amount found in raw spirulina.
- Spirulina contains protein. 1 tablespoon of spirulina offers 4 grams of amino acids.
- It is also full of a very essential fatty acid called gamma linolenic acid. It is only found in mother’s breastmilk. It is full of anti-inflammatory properties especially if you combine it with different Omega-3 supplements.
- Spirulina is full of antioxidants like beta-carotene and phycocyanin which protect your cells from damage.
- It also contains bioavailable iron that is amazing for people with anemia or pregnant women.