Chocolate cravings are very common. We’ve all had them at some point of our lives. Chocolates are everyone’s favorite. They’re amazing as antioxidants and are extremely delicious.
But, chocolates contain plenty of sugar which is very dangerous to our organism as it causes inflammation. Many people who love chocolates try to satisfy their cravings and create various recipes. Here, we’ve got you a recipe that you’ll certainly love! It’s made of cocoa powder and honey and it doesn’t contain another source of sugar.
Now, you’ll be able to obtain similar effects which are also beneficial from eating chocolate with some organic hone! Another thing you can use is coconut oil that is abundant in gelatin as well as plenty of useful and healthy fats. Gelatin improves the condition of our nails, hair and gut lining.
Healthy Hot Chocolate Squares
This is a very delicious recipe for hot chocolate squares that are extremely healthy. Just wait for it to cool down a bit and then enjoy!
- Half a cup of cold water
- 1/3 of a cup of raw, organic honey
- Half a cup of cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons of gelatin
- One cup of coconut oil
- 1 ¼ cup of boiling water
- Half a cup of coconut milk powder
- Extra coconut oil that you’ll grease the baking dish with
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla
- A pinch of sea salt
- Grease a glass baking dish with coconut oil and set aside.
- In a small sauce pan, boil 1¼ cups water.
- Then, in a high powered blender, add the gelatin and ½ cold water.
- Allow it to sit and “bloom” for a few minutes — that’s fancy talk for allowing it to gel.
- Next, add the rest of the ingredients to the blender.
- Blend until liquefied.
- Pour into your greased baking dish.
- Place into your fridge until set.
- Slice into cubes and enjoy!
Many people use half coconut milk powder with half cocoa powder. In case your wish is to obtain chocolate squares that feel and also look like chocolates, you should only use cocoa powder.
Combine all of the ingredients in a blender. Blend everything until you get a liquefied mixture.
Put the mixture in the baking dish that you’ve greased. You can use a glass dish for baking. Let it become solid in the fridge. After that, cut the cubes. Your dessert is ready!
Keep them in a plastic bag. If you keep them in the fridge, they will last for even 7 days!
If you cut every square in 1 inch, it will give you 25 cubes.