Hornet sting is not at all naive, as evidenced by the recent case of the almost immediate death 45 years old man from Europe, who died shortly after he was bitten in the neck by this wicked insect while he was cutting an apple tree in which it was located litter of these dangerous insects.
The sting of this insect is usually not fatal, as in this case, and mainly all over minor swelling that lasts several days. However, in some cases, it may cause anaphylactic shock, and allergic reaction to the venom, and then the whole thing is much more dangerous.
In any case, it is best to avoid adventures in nature in places where there are hornets. If you do gardening, stay alert and protect open parts of the body. If it should come to the bite, immediately remove the sting and put a cold compress.
Do anaphylactic shock comes for several reasons:
– Because the person is allergic to an insect bite
– Because the sting in an awkward position (in the area of the face or neck) where the island suffocating
– If the person in the past few weeks already bitten by a wasp or a hornet, but the immune system has become sensitive to the allergen and in case of re-bites occur anaphylactic reactions of the organism
It should be noted that in case of anaphylactic shock should immediately call an ambulance to convey anti-shock therapy. This treatment can only be performed by professionals who monitor symptoms determine the dose of adrenaline, antihistamines and corticosteroids, in order to neutralize the allergy.
In the event that a person is in grave danger, and at the moment there is no doctor to help him, the allergic reaction may be reduced by injection of adrenaline, which is prepared in advance.
Therefore, if you are exposed to the risk of a hornet sting, especially if you are allergic to insect bites, you need to have such an injection and antihistamine tablets to be sure, but for all that, first of all consult your doctor.
In the event that there is no allergic reaction, but it is just an ordinary island, the puncture site should be treated a warm compress. For this purpose, you can use a cold object such as a metal spoon.
However, in some cases, an allergic reaction can be late and 8 to 10 hours, so it’s best to see a doctor, especially if you already bitten by an insect in the last few weeks.
In the end we bring you another useful tip. One experienced beekeeper says swelling and pain arising from bites bees, wasps or hornets, can alleviate and using aspirin tablets or andols.
It takes one pill wet and lean against the puncture site, hold for one minute, and then put away. This should be done immediately after the bite, and so will reduce swelling and alleviate pain and itching.