My daughter, Lisa Sand, brought 10 pans of these yummy chicken enchiladas to my wedding reception and they were the biggest hit of all the food. So many guests wanted the recipe, we sent it out with our Christmas cards.
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (4 ounce) cans green chilies, diced
- 6 flour tortillas (we used whole wheat but any will work)
- 1 small package mild cheese, shredded
- 3 chicken breasts pre-cooked & cut up or use a Rotisserie Chicken
Preheat oven to 350*F.
Combine soup, sour cream and chilies in a bowl.
Take 3/4 cup of soup mixture and slather the entire bottom of a 9×13 casserole dish. This will be a thin layer that will help the enchiladas from sticking to the bottom.
In each tortilla, layer soup mixture, cheese & chicken.
Roll up and place in casserole dish.
Top with remaining soup mixture and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Bake for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly and cheese is melted