his Meatloaf Recipe is my family’s FAVORITE dinner recipe! It really is the Best Ever Meatloaf, and it is incredibly easy to make. So much flavor packed inside with a delicious glaze spread on the top! Plus it’s gluten-free!
I have so many great dinner recipes that I never share here on Yummy Healthy Easy. Honestly, shame on me. I should be sharing these super, incredibly easy recipes with you! I guess I feel like not sharing them for a few reasons:
- The recipes in question are done a hundred times and not new, fresh recipes.
- I think they’ll be hard to photograph (brown food is my enemy 😉 )
- I wonder if the recipes are so easy that maybe they can’t be really a recipe. 😉
So there you have it. These are the true reasons I don’t share some of the staple recipes that I feed my family on a regular basis. Let’s be honest, meatloaf recipes are hard to photograph! I’ve only posted these adorable Mini Meatloaves because they’re cute and small and not as hard to photograph. But I LOVE making meatloaf for my family!
- 1 egg
- 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 14 ounce, can diced tomatoes with green chile peppers
- 1 sleeve buttery round crackers , crushed
- 1 tspn onion flakes +1/2 tspn ground black pepper
- 1/2 tspn garlic powder+1/2 tspn seasoned salt
How to make it
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F.
- Beat the egg in a mixing bowl, then add the ground beef, crushed , and crackerstomatoes. Season with onion flakes, garlic powder, pepper, and salt . Mix until evenly combined. Pack into a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, about 1 hour. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F.