Cellulite is made up of free-floating fat cells which are stored under the skin`s surface. This gives the skin unpleasant look which resembles the surface of an orange peel or cottage cheese. Unhealthy lifestyle and genetics are the major causes of cellulite.
The good news is that there is an easy and all-natural way to get rid of cellulite in no time. We are talking about a remedy which uses apple cider vinegar as key ingredient.
Apple cider vinegar is loaded with calcium, potassium, magnesium, and other minerals which make it an effective tool against cellulite. It also promotes elimination of toxins from the body and flushing out of excess fluids, which in turn prevents water retention around the abdominal area and the thighs.
Therefore, apple cider vinegar can help you get rid of cellulite, eliminate bloating, and lose weight naturally!
The healing properties of apple cider vinegar have been known as used even in ancient Greece, Egypt, and Rome.
- Mix 1 part of apple cider vinegar with 2 parts of water. Feel free to add some honey if you want to.
- Rub the resulting mixture onto the affected area
- Leave the mixture on for half an hour before washing it off with warm water
- Repeat the procedure two times on a daily basis
- Mix equal parts of apple cider vinegar and water
- Rub the mixture onto the affected area
- Wrap the affected area with a plastic wrap and then cover with a warm towel
- Let the wrap work for about an hour
- Remove the wrap and wash the mixture off with lukewarm water
- Repeat the procedure once on a daily basis
Option #3 (for weight loss)
Mix two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with a teaspoon of honey
- Consume the mixture two times a day until you achieve the desired results