Pain that remains active for more than a few months is a mostly chronic pain. Some types of pain can easily be cured or controlled with the right way of a healthy lifestyle while some pain can’t be cured. But treatment can prove as beneficial in case of instant relief. If you still have any query and wanted expert advice then contact thefor natural ways of treatment.
Some of the tips that can cure your chronic pain include the following:-
1. You should take Massage session on a regular basis.
Massage are one of the best ways to get instant relieve from chronic pain. It shows promising
effect which acts as a treatment in the case of pain following surgery. Through massage therapy, you can easily boost the levels of serotonin and endorphins that are the natural painkillers of your body and even act as mood regulators in order to reduce stress hormone levels.
2. Remember to include properly Fruits & Green Vegetables in your daily meal.
It is almost the reason of stress of every mom to make their kids eat all these fruits and vegetables. These are the best source of antioxidants that can easily help your body in fighting against many free radicals which result in many serious/chronic illness. They even provide your body with many different vitamins/nutrients for proper functioning.
3. Try the Acupuncture therapy
Nowadays, this Acupuncture therapy emerges as the latest trend for treating various health related issues like migraines, Chronic back pain,
fibromyalgia, tension headaches, osteoarthritis, sciatica, and rheumatoid arthritis. In this ancient therapy use of tiny needles are done which are inserted into specific places in the body, which is part of a complete medical protocol mainly focused on correcting imbalances of energy in your body which is known as qi or chi. It was noticed that acupuncture has shown remarkable effects for the last 25 years.
4. Go for Yoga sessions
You can consider Yoga as an ancient mind-body discipline technique which is usually practiced for boosting and promoting relaxation in your body.
It was noticed that 20 million Americans has experienced incredible effects in the case of arthritis, Lower-back pain, and migraines. If you develop the good habit of yoga then after two months of twice weekly session, people who are suffering from lower back pain reported around 42% reduction of pain along with 46% reduction of depressive symptoms.
5. Develop the good habit of Meditation
Meditation can help you in the case of Chronic pain reduction and symptom management. According to Dr. Bauer, it was noticed that meditation training can show miracle in the case of chronic pain. If you are not that much sure about meditation then you can even start from simple breathing exercises,
which can even help you in the reduction of pain. Follow these simple steps:-
- Firstly lie down your complete body in a comfortable position and after that place the upper tip of your tongue just behind your upper teeth.
- Then start the exhale process completely through your mouth with a gentle “whoosh” sound.
- After that close your mouth completely and inhale the air quietly through your nose to a count of four.
- Then hold your breath for some time.
- Finally, exhale the complete air through your mouth with a “whoosh” sound.
- Keep repeating the cycle of Inhale and exhale till three more times.
After reading all these tips if you still have any doubt then feel free to contact the experts offor an instant medical solution.