Everyone knows that beer is an alcoholic drink that people usually drink with some meals, particularly in Europe and North America.
Beer has a greater amount of vitamin B and protein than wine, and the amount of antioxidants is equal to that of wine. Hops, which are a primary component for producing beer, are excellent sources of flavonoids, which are very powerful antioxidants. Beer is a great source of some minerals that are essential for numerous metabolic processes. If you drink beer in moderate quantities, it will definitely improve your health in numerous ways.
1. Beer will help you maintain your kidney health! A recently conducted study found that beer is especially good for the kidneys. Actually, each bottle of beer you consume reduces your risk of suffering from kidney stones by 40 percent.
2. Beer can reduce the bad cholesterol too! The fiber contained in beer can help you reduce the levels of bad (LDL) cholesterol.
3. Also, beer can increase your levels of vitamin B! Experts claim that this beverage contains various B-group vitamins (B12, B2, B1 and B6). They say that people who drink beer had 30% percent higher vitamin B6 levels than the non-drinkers, and twice as high levels of B6 than those that consume wine. Also, beer is an excellent source of the vitamin B12.
4. Beer for stronger bones! Yes, one study discovered that the increased levels of silicon contained in beer can result in greater bone density.
5. Also, beer is great against insomnia! Nicotinic acid and lactoflavin, both found in beer, can promote a good-quality sleep!
6. Beer can reduce the risk of heart attacks – dramatically! Experts claim that people who drink beer have about 50% lower risk of suffering from heart attack in comparison with non-beer drinkers.
7. Also beer is great for the prevention of blood clots! Experts claim that the ingredients present in beer help prevent the formation of blood clots.
8. Experts claim that beer can also improve your memory! A recently conducted study discovered that beer drinkers have lower risk of suffering from dementia and Alzheimer’s disease than those that don’t drink beer.
9. Beer will also help you fight the stress. Experts from the University of Montreal, discovered that 2 glasses of beer daily can lower the anxiety and work-related stress.
10. Finally, beer will refresh and nourish your skin! Girls, that’s amazing – right? Experts state that some vitamins found in beer have the ability to regenerate your skin and have a positive effect on pigmentation. Your skin will become smoother and healthier!